Agri-calcium helps remediate soils and poor growing conditions impacted by high salinity and poor irrigation water. Agri-Calcium will improve associated conditions such as poor soil structure, decreased oxygen content, and hydrophobic soils.
Agri-Calcium provides sequestered calcium in a multi-plex formulation. Multiple organic acid chemistries work to:
- Deliver calcium rapidly to the root zone and quickly remove Na from soil exchange sites.
- Selective amino based poly organic acids work to trap sodium so it is not root absorbed. This makes flushing sodium easier and more effective.
- Caroxylic acids break down bicarbonates freeing calcium and magnesium for plant use. The result is better soil structure, water percolation and oxygen content.
- L-amino acids specific to plant salt tolerance help plants withstand higher soil salinity and remain healthier between irrigation or heavy rains.
- Plants will maintain greater viability with better nutrient absorption and reduced wilting.
- Crops exhibits improved plant water uptake by balancing plant's osmotic capability.
Calcium (Ca) 20.%
Derived from Calcium Carbonite
250 gallon tote--55 gallon barrel